About Me

My photo
I am a young aspiring photographer in the Midwest. I love being outside either mountain biking down a rough muddy single track or snowboarding down a mountain with fresh new powder. I love laughing and being spontaneous. Horses are a new passion of mine and I hope to show someday soon. But my deep deep passion since I was little is photography. I love to take pictures of anything from morning dew on red satin roses to big ole muddy Ford trucks boggin through the mud. I love wildlife photography as well as model/portrait photography. I also photograph families, engagements/couples, weddings and maturity. You name it, I probably like taking pictures of it. Just ask! :)

Friday, January 13, 2012

Femme Fatales



My two lovely ladies. I asked them to look sexy and dark and this is the result--femme fatales! Both of these sexy ladies are getting married this year! I love them both! Congrats and good luck! <3





























Posted by Picasa