About Me

My photo
I am a young aspiring photographer in the Midwest. I love being outside either mountain biking down a rough muddy single track or snowboarding down a mountain with fresh new powder. I love laughing and being spontaneous. Horses are a new passion of mine and I hope to show someday soon. But my deep deep passion since I was little is photography. I love to take pictures of anything from morning dew on red satin roses to big ole muddy Ford trucks boggin through the mud. I love wildlife photography as well as model/portrait photography. I also photograph families, engagements/couples, weddings and maturity. You name it, I probably like taking pictures of it. Just ask! :)

Saturday, October 17, 2009

GoKarts at Newcastle

Haven't been uploading my pictures lately. Its been pretty hectic getting settled in at school and dealing with projects, papers and exams. I hope to get all sorted out soon. I would also like to start up a small photography business. Just a thought. So if anyone is interested, would like their pictures taken, just let me know and we can chit chat, discuss pricing and set up a date! I am up for anything, I love creative weird crazy ideas! And if anyone is into themed pictures, let me know, I love taking those too! :)

Anyway. I went out to Newcastle last weekend and took some pictures of Ben racing. He got 4th in his class and his dads friend Petrow got first in his class. I love taking racing pictures! I absolutely love watching the races especially when you know someone who is racing! Its awesome!



Petrow Petrow crossing the finish line in FIRST!


Ben