About Me

My photo
I am a young aspiring photographer in the Midwest. I love being outside either mountain biking down a rough muddy single track or snowboarding down a mountain with fresh new powder. I love laughing and being spontaneous. Horses are a new passion of mine and I hope to show someday soon. But my deep deep passion since I was little is photography. I love to take pictures of anything from morning dew on red satin roses to big ole muddy Ford trucks boggin through the mud. I love wildlife photography as well as model/portrait photography. I also photograph families, engagements/couples, weddings and maturity. You name it, I probably like taking pictures of it. Just ask! :)

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sunrise Ohio

While we were in Ohio for Ben's gokart race and we stayed at his roommate's house. Their back yard was amazingly gorgeous, even in the evening! We were forced to get up extra early the next morning, 5am. I walked down stairs and looked outside. We saw an amazing view of the trees and fog. We were so high up you could even see electrical towers in the distance. The fog added a sweet effect as well! I'd have to say these turned out really good for my first sunrise pictures! This was also random by the way. I never really intended to take these pictures, I saw and I clicked!