About Me

My photo
I am a young aspiring photographer in the Midwest. I love being outside either mountain biking down a rough muddy single track or snowboarding down a mountain with fresh new powder. I love laughing and being spontaneous. Horses are a new passion of mine and I hope to show someday soon. But my deep deep passion since I was little is photography. I love to take pictures of anything from morning dew on red satin roses to big ole muddy Ford trucks boggin through the mud. I love wildlife photography as well as model/portrait photography. I also photograph families, engagements/couples, weddings and maturity. You name it, I probably like taking pictures of it. Just ask! :)

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Old Orchard in the UP

I am up in the UP of Michigan for summer school. We are basically in BFE nowhere near civilization. My friend and I were driving around and kind of got lost. We came across a old orchard with a small house near by. So the "shack" had a huge no tresspassing sign outside of it..oops! lol I didn't listen, thank God that no one was around! Inside was a sweet old Maytag stove in a kitchen and a old gross matress in another room. My friend didn't want me to go up the stairs because it was such a old fallen-apart house. He was lookin out for me :) Anyway I am very pleased with these pictures! I hope I can find some more crazy abandoned houses! Comment plz!